How to use
Shake bottle well before use.
- Press firmly, push down and twist off cap.
- Add required amount to water and stir well.
- Apply diluted feed to base of plant, avoiding foliage.
Dosage rate: Use measure provided. Dilute 60ml in 4.5 litres of water for tomatoes/potatoes and dilute 30ml in 4.5 litres of water for peppers and aubergines.
Where to use
Levington Tomorite Concentrated Organic Tomato Food is recommended for feeding tomatoes and other flowering and fruiting plants growing under glass, out in the garden and in grobags or other patio containers.
- Greenhouse: Start feeding when first truss of of tomatoes (stem with small green fruits) has set. In soil feed at alternate waterings.
- Outdoors: Start feeding when second truss has set. In soil, feed every 7-14 days and use 4.5 litres for two plants.
- Gro-bags: Use 4.5 litres per bag. Outdoors, feed once a week. In greenhouses, increase to twice a week when second truss has set.
Can also be used for courgette, potato, pepper and aubergine. For pepper and aubergine, reduce rates to 30ml in 4.5 litres of water. Only feed when plants are actively growing, and first feeding not before two weeks after planting.
NPK 3-3-3 with magnesium.
- Wash hands after use and wash splashes from skin.
- Do not keep diluted feed.
- We recommend using gloves when gardening.
- Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool dry place between 5°C and 35°C out of the reach of children.
- Avoid over watering or allowing plants to dry out as this can cause damage to the roots.
- Article number31481
Local Delivery & Collection Only
Unfortunately, we are unable to send items across the UK. We only operate in a select area of East & West Sussex
Placing an Online Order with Goldcliff Garden Centre
Once you have added your items to the basket you can continue to secure checkout and make payments via credit or debit card. All payments are processed via PayPal.
Please enter a billing address and if required a different delivery address.
Click and Collect
We offer a click and collect service for those who would like to collect from us directly. Collection times are between 8:30 am and 6:00 pm 7 days a week.
We ask you to have a copy of your order confirmation to hand, either printed or on a mobile device
Please do not come to collect your order unless you have received a ‘ready to be collected’ email as it may not be ready immediately. We strive to get all click and collect orders together within an hour but sometimes this is not possible.
Local Deliveries are sent out on a first-come-first-served basis. There is no minimum order, but there is a fee for all orders that start at £10 and increase as you get further away from our centre. All deliveries are from Monday to Friday 9-4.
We offer curbside/driveway drop off only.
Additional charges may apply for large or heavy items.
E-Gift Card Delivery
Delivery for our E-Gift Cards is FREE as it is sent to an email address of your choice.
Please note that your E-Gift Card will automatically be sent to the email address provided upon completion of payment.
If you would like it to be sent directly to your recipient at the time of purchase, please enter their email address in the 'Delivery Address' section at checkout.
Alternatively, you can forward the email to them at a preferred date.