How to use
- Cut the white ties ro release the hose and wand and connect the hose to the pack.
- Lift sprayer off the bottle, push yellow button while pulling lance into spray position.
- Pump handle 25-30 times for up to 10 minutes of spray. After pumping, push handle down, turn clockwise to lock carry position.
- Adjust spray pattern by turning the nozzle. Aim 50cm from target weed and press the white trigger. Spray to lightly wet the leaves while avoiding run-off.
- After use, push the yellow button and retract the wand to its original position before clipping it into the top of the pack for storage.
Where to use
For use on unwanted vegetation in paths, drives, patios, and around the bases of roses, ornamental shrubs and trees.
Avoid contact by spray and spray drift with cultivated plants and desired vegetation. To avoid transfer to lawns and other desired vegetation do not walk into treated areas until the product has dried.
Keep children and pets out of treated areas until the product has dried. Do no re-use empty bottle.
- Article number14435
- Size5 litre
Local Delivery & Collection Only
Unfortunately, we are unable to send items across the UK. We only operate in a select area of East & West Sussex
Placing an Online Order with Goldcliff Garden Centre
Once you have added your items to the basket you can continue to secure checkout and make payments via credit or debit card. All payments are processed via PayPal.
Please enter a billing address and if required a different delivery address.
Click and Collect
We offer a click and collect service for those who would like to collect from us directly. Collection times are between 8:30 am and 6:00 pm 7 days a week.
We ask you to have a copy of your order confirmation to hand, either printed or on a mobile device
Please do not come to collect your order unless you have received a ‘ready to be collected’ email as it may not be ready immediately. We strive to get all click and collect orders together within an hour but sometimes this is not possible.
Local Deliveries are sent out on a first-come-first-served basis. There is no minimum order, but there is a fee for all orders that start at £10 and increase as you get further away from our centre. All deliveries are from Monday to Friday 9-4.
We offer curbside/driveway drop off only.
Additional charges may apply for large or heavy items.
E-Gift Card Delivery
Delivery for our E-Gift Cards is FREE as it is sent to an email address of your choice.
Please note that your E-Gift Card will automatically be sent to the email address provided upon completion of payment.
If you would like it to be sent directly to your recipient at the time of purchase, please enter their email address in the 'Delivery Address' section at checkout.
Alternatively, you can forward the email to them at a preferred date.